Social Media Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking a social media coordinator to work with our team to develop and execute social media campaigns for our clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with strong social media chops, top-notch writing skills and an interest in design/photography. Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio/work samples to [email protected] No calls, please.
- Create and post engaging social media content
- Work with team to brainstorm and write content for social channels
- Create original social media photos and/or images for daily posts
- Act as brand voice to monitor and engage with social media client mentions
- Research and create lists of social media influencers for outreach
- Ongoing management of Pinterest channels including repins, comments, follows, etc.
- Research best tactics for expanding following/reach on Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter
- Publish weekly social media posts using social media scheduling tools
- Assists social media team with monthly social media reports
- Brainstorm various social media promotions and initiatives
Any candidate must have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, public relations, advertising or related field
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant on social media
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience working with a brand or organization’s social media channels (beyond your personal profiles)
The ideal candidate may have:
- Interest in food photography/ video and existing food photography experience is a plus
- An active interest in food on your own social media channels (if you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals, please send links!)
- Graphic design abilities – knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio/work samples to [email protected] No calls please.