ASSISTANT FOOD PHOTOGRAPHER
Beverly Hills, CA
Do you love getting creative in the kitchen? Have to pause to snap a photo before diving into your meal? We are seeking a full-time Assistant Food Photographer to work in our photo studio to style and photograph unique recipes using our clients’ products. The successful candidate will have a love of food and experience with food styling and photography.
- Photograph, film and create social media content specifically for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Assist lead photographer with food styling and meal prep for client photos
- Edit photography and/or video in a fast-paced environment
- Ideate new and creative recipe or styling ideas using client products
- Continuously explore new and existing photography styles within the food industry
- Help organize shot list and maintain test kitchen
- Purchase groceries/props for shoots as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Intermediate photography skills with a DSLR camera required
- Passion for cooking, baking and working with food
- Food blog and/or photography portfolio
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant on social media.
- Should have knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Plus if candidate has experience with video and editing
- Plus if working knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner and enthusiastic.
Interested candidates should send portfolio and resume to [email protected] No calls please.