Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking a full-time Communications Coordinator to support our social media and public relations efforts out of our Beverly Hills office. We are looking for a creative thinker with strong social media chops, top-notch writing skills, and a keen attention to detail—plus a love of food! Any candidate must have completed a 4-year degree in communications, PR, marketing, advertising, social media or related field.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Research and create lists of media/social media influencers for outreach
- Assist team with social media community management
- Ongoing management of Pinterest channels including repins, comments, follows, etc.
- Research best tactics for expanding following/reach on Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter
- Assist PR/social media team with monthly reports
- Assist creative team with food photography shoots as needed
- Work with team to brainstorm and write content for social channels / media outreach
- Brainstorm client promotions and initiatives
- Help proof and edit written materials
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of news media including print, online, and broadcast
- Have an interest in food/beverage marketing and communications
- Engage/actively participate on social media platforms
- Have knowledge of social media tools/trends
- Have some experience working with a brand or organization’s media efforts and/or social media channels (beyond your personal profiles).
- Have knowledge of Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets etc.
- Graphic design abilities a plus – should have knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- The right candidate most likely is an active foodie on their own social media channels. If you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals please send our way!