SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Beverly Hills, CA
Do you love food and social media? We are looking for a part-time, paid social media intern to join our social media team! Crier Communications is an integrated marketing communications agency which has extensive experience representing natural and specialty foods, beverages and more. We are seeking a Social Media Intern to work with our team to develop and execute social media campaigns for our clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with strong social media chops, top notch writing and design skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Creative copywriting assignments for social media posts
- Research and create lists of social media influencers for outreach
- Assist team with community management on Instagram
- Ongoing management of Pinterest channels including repins, comments, followa, etc.
- Research best tactics for expanding following/reach in Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter
- Publish weekly social media posts using social media scheduling tools
- Assits social media team with monthly social media reports
- Brainstorm various social media promotions and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant on social media
- Experience working with a brand or organizations’s social media channels (beyond your personal profiles) is a plus
- Interest in food photography and existing food photography experiencie is a plus
- Graphic design abilities a plus – should have knowledge of Phososhop, InDesign, Ilustrator
- Candidate must be actively seeking a 4-year degree, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations or Advertising
- The right candidate most likely is an active foodie on their own social media channels, if you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc.please send our way.