SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Beverly Hills, CA
Do you love food and social media? We are looking for a creative, full-time Social Media Specialist to join our social media team! Crier Communications is an integrated marketing communications agency which has extensive experience representing natural and specialty foods, beverages and more. We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to work with our team to develop and execute social media campaigns for our clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with strong social media chops, top notch writing, design and/or photo skills, with a keen attention to detail. The successful candidate will have experience developing effective strategy and compelling content for brands ready to be taken to the next level.
- Serve as a point-of-contact for client projects, developing strong relationships with clients, learning their business and acting as an extended member of their team.
- Create, manage, proofread and publish a high volume of daily content for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Assist creative team with photoshoots and/or design projects.
- Champion day-to-day community management of social platforms including daily moderation across social properties.
- Be the last point of quality assurance before a post goes live, taking care of pointing out and resolving any issues related to grammar/design.
- Create monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best-performing tactics and how we can improve our strategy month-over-month to best reach client’s goals.
- Brainstorm online events and campaigns that foster excitement and increase response: likes, fans, followers, partners and sales.
- Curate influencer lists and deploy outreach for brand campaign initiatives.
- Promote and support Crier Communications’ blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Continuously explore new and existing social platforms, services and tools to increase reach and engagement. .
Any candidate must have:
A completed bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, public relations, advertising or related field.
Knowledge of social media sites/tools and actively participate in social media.
Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
1-2 years of experience working with a brand or organization’s social media channels (beyond your personal profiles).
The ideal candidate may have:
Interest in food photography/video and existing food photography experience is a plus.
An active interest in food on your own social media channels (if you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals, please send links!).
Graphic design abilities – knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.