We are seeking a full-time Communications Account Coordinator to support our public relations and social media efforts on behalf of our food and beverage clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with PR/media relations skills, top-notch writing and proofing abilities, social media chops, and a keen attention to detail — plus a love of food! Any candidate must have completed a four-year degree in communications, PR, marketing, advertising, social media or related field.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No calls, please.
- Research and create lists of media/social media influencers for outreach
- Proof press materials including press releases, media pitches and media plans
- Assist with pitching media and influencer contacts
- Manage sample requests
- Assist team with monthly reporting to recap media interest, media coverage and clippings
- Monitor press coverage, influencer posts, editorial calendars, and HARO/Profnet opportunities daily
- Support PR team’s weekly client update calls with agendas and recaps
- Brainstorm/write/proof/edit copy for media/social media posts/proposals
- Brainstorm client promotions and PR and social media initiatives
- Assist social media team with social media community management as needed
- Research PR/media relations trends and social media best tactics for expanding following/reach
- Assist creative team with food photography shoots as needed
- Communicate and update other Crier team members using Slack, Zoom, calls etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience pitching news media including print, online, and broadcast outlets
- Have experience securing media coverage
- Have experience writing and editing press materials including press releases and pitches
- Have experience working with an agency team
- Have an interest in food/beverage marketing and communications
- Have knowledge of media databases including Cision and MuckRack
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets
- Engage/actively participate on social media platforms
- Have knowledge of social media tools/trends
- Graphic design abilities a plus; knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
If you are an active foodie on your own social media channels i.e. you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals please send our way!
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to
No calls, please.