JOIN THE CRIER TEAM
We are always looking for great people to do great work. If you are an exceptional public relations, social media or design professional and are interested in joining the team, please email your resume to [email protected]
You can also check out some of the positions we currently have open below.
Communications Account Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking a full-time Communications Account Coordinator to support our public relations and social media efforts on behalf of our food and beverage clients. We are looking for a creative thinker with PR/media relations skills, top-notch writing and proofing abilities, social media chops, and a keen attention to detail — plus a love of food! Any candidate must have completed a four-year degree in communications, PR, marketing, advertising, social media or related field.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No calls, please.
- Research and create lists of media/social media influencers for outreach
- Proof press materials including press releases, media pitches and media plans
- Assist with pitching media and influencer contacts
- Manage sample requests
- Assist team with monthly reporting to recap media interest, media coverage and clippings
- Monitor press coverage, influencer posts, editorial calendars, and HARO/Profnet opportunities daily
- Support PR team’s weekly client update calls with agendas and recaps
- Brainstorm/write/proof/edit copy for media/social media posts/proposals
- Brainstorm client promotions and PR and social media initiatives
- Assist social media team with social media community management as needed
- Research PR/media relations trends and social media best tactics for expanding following/reach
- Assist creative team with food photography shoots as needed
- Communicate and update other Crier team members using Slack, Zoom, calls etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience pitching news media including print, online, and broadcast outlets
- Have experience securing media coverage
- Have experience writing and editing press materials including press releases and pitches
- Have experience working with an agency team
- Have an interest in food/beverage marketing and communications
- Have knowledge of media databases including Cision and MuckRack
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets
- Engage/actively participate on social media platforms
- Have knowledge of social media tools/trends
- Graphic design abilities a plus; knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
If you are an active foodie on your own social media channels i.e. you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals please send our way!