JOIN THE CRIER TEAM
We are always looking for great people to do great work. If you are an exceptional public relations, social media or design professional and are interested in joining the team, please email your resume to [email protected]
You can also check out some of the positions we currently have open below.
Communications Account Executive
Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking a full-time Communications Account Executive to support our public relations and social media efforts on behalf of our food and beverage clients. Currently, this position will be remote but eventually will be based out of our office in Beverly Hills. We are looking for a creative thinker with proven PR/media relations skills, top-notch writing and proofing abilities, strong social media chops, and a keen attention to detail — plus a love of food! Any candidate must have at least two years of agency experience and completed a four-year degree in communications, PR, marketing, advertising, social media or related field.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No calls, please.
- Research and create lists of media/social media influencers for outreach
- Create press materials including press releases, media pitches and media plans
- Pitch media and influencer contacts and manage sample requests
- Manage influencer/PR budgets as required
- Lead monthly PR reporting to recap media interest, media coverage and clippings
- Interface directly with clients and contribute to PR team’s weekly client update calls
- Brainstorm/write/proof/ edit copy for media/social media posts/proposals
- Brainstorm client promotions and PR and social initiatives
- Communicate and update other Crier team members using Slack, Zoom, calls etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience pitching news media including print, online, and broadcast outlets
- Have proven success executing PR initiatives and securing media coverage
- Have experience writing and editing press materials including press releases and pitches
- Have experience interfacing directly with PR clients and working with an agency team
- Have an interest in food/beverage marketing and communications
- Have knowledge of media databases including Cision and MuckRack
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets
- Engage/actively participate on social media platforms
- Have knowledge of social media tools/trends
- Graphic design abilities a plus; knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
If you are an active foodie on your own social media channels i.e. you have a blog, Instagram profile, etc. that features your favorite meals please send our way!